Hello,
I realized my Trello board has disappeared even though I never deleted it. I had a lot of useful information for my work on it... How can I recover it, please?
Here's the link: https://trello.com/b/pq0umRaL/pixel-creator
Thanks in advance!
Hello, can someone from support please answer me?
Hi @Sharkou We've created a support ticket on your behalf so we can securely review the account details and help you get this sorted.
Thank you!
Hi,
I am having the same issue.
I have 4 boards and they all disappeared on me.
I have one link https://trello.com/b/MAE0IgLi/sstom-collaboration.I don't have any other links....
Regards,
Daniel
Hi Daniel,
It looks like you're currently logged in with a different email address. To help you further, I'll create a ticket and provide you with the correct email addresses in an obfuscated format for security purposes.
Actually, I think I created a ticket for @Sharkou by mistake, since they are the creators of this post.
I can't create a ticket for you, @Daniel Brebrich
I'll create a ticket under the correct email (attached to the board), hopefully you'll receive it and see. If that doesn't work, you'll need to create a new community post rather than commenting on an existing one. I hope it works for you!
Created a new post Lost Access to Trello Boards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.