Whenever I install or uninstall a plugin from the UPM my browser jumps automatically to http://[my confluence install]/admin/usermacros.action
This is not so bad when installing a new plugin, as going back to the plugins page resume the installation of the plugin.
But it is preventing me from UNINSTALLING existing plugins.When I click the [Uninstall] button, I see the 'Do you wish to continue' prompt for a split second and then my browser redirects me to http://<span< a=""> class="error">[my confluence install]/admin/usermacros.action without giving me enough time to click on the [Continue] button to uninstall the plugin.
Tried with Firefox 6.02, Chrome 15 and Internet Explorer 9. All on Windows 7.I am using Confluence 4.0
Any ideas why this is happening and is there a workaround to uninstall a plugin?
Thanks for your help.Cheers
Raf
Thanks for your comments.
In the end, it was resolved with the help of the awesome Atlassian tech support.
Enabling the safe mode in the UPM and re-enabling every plugins manually did the trick.
Hi Raf,
that's a strange problem. Are you having the same issues with other functions in Confluence?
In the meantime you could try to avoid the UPM and use the old Plugin Manager. It's still bundled with Confluence. You access it via http://[your confluence install]/admin/viewplugins.action.
Do you have a rogue plugin that uses conveyor (or similar) to do a redirect on that action?
If so uninstall it quick!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.