Now when I when i select "new video" or "record a video" I can't access my notes before I begin. I could pull up the notes with the 7 looms I created before. Now I can't. Something was changed. Only two things happened since creating those 7 looms. I archived those 7 videos and I was linked to Atlassian. I create looms for potential clients. Every potential client gets the same message. That's why I need the notes (transcript) before I begin Looming. I tried downloading the desktop version, that didn't work. I received a message during the download that "Loom was still running you can close it manually." I clicked the icon because it wouldn't let me go further. I clicked out of loom before the download. I don't know how it was still running or open. I have a copy of my notes. But I need to read them on the screen as a record a Loom.