I tried to add an application to the application navigator. An error showed up. Any ideas? JIRA is working fine, Confluence is making a lot of trouble. Even the sync between JIRA and Confluence is not working.
Bildschirmfoto 2015-04-19 um 16.34.12.png
Hi Lars,
Are the machines where JIRA and Confluence running time synced?
How can I find out if they are?
We are experiencing the identical issue.
Both instances are on the same box, so they "must be" time sync'd....
Hello guys,
I believe you are facing this new bug:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-36389
Can you try the workaround and let us know if this work?
I also recommend you to vote on that to keep updated and increase the visibility.
Hope this helps.
Regards,
Renato Rudnicki
manual way: just try to execute the command time on both at the (almost) same time. Better: use NTP(on Unix/Linux) and check with ntpstat if they are really in sync (with granularity of milliseconds). If they are not, then the links will break due to the OAuth protocol they are using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.