from where i can download HipChat Core Plugin (not HipChat for jira)
I need to install it using UPM
You can find on our repository:
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/hipchat-core-plugin/downloads
See the official Hipchat website:
https://www.hipchat.com/
Actually I'm trying to match addons from prod to dev jira
In prod i have something "HipChat Core Plugin"
How do i upload it in UPM? It is zip file.
That's the link to the source code, not the plugin.
I'm not sure why you'd want the core without the main plugin, but to get the core, install the main plugin.
I have installed Hip Chat for Jira plug in and that apperas on addon page
If this is the main plug in then how do i get the core one.
if main plug in is different , can you please provide me details about it
It is certainly not useful to update the HipChat Core Plugin alone, because of dependencies to HipChat for Jira. But the question is helpful, because some problems are probably caused by the HipChat Core Plugin.
We have installed the latest HipChat for Jira version 1.3.5. As bundled with, HipChat Core Plugin 0.10.1 was installed automatically.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.