Hello,
Is it possible to reference a subfolder path in Smart Attachments?
I am currently testing the free trial version of Smart Attachments on Confluence Data Center.
In each space, I have multiple folders that all share the same internal structure, for example:
Root
- Folder 1
- A-Doc
- B-Doc2
- C-Doc3
- Folder 2
- A-Doc
- B-Doc2
- C-Doc3
- Folder 3
- A-Doc
- B-Doc2
- C-Doc3
I would like to use the Folder Attachment macro (linked to Smart Attachments) on a page and display **only the contents of a specific subfolder**, for example *A-Doc inside Folder 3*.
However, when selecting a folder in the macro configuration, I only see the first 10 folders in alphabetical order. As a result, I cannot select “Folder 3 / A-Doc”.
Is this limitation related to the free trial version, or is there a way to directly reference a subfolder path (e.g. “Folder 3/A-Doc”) in the macro?
I have already tried several approaches, but none of them worked.
Thanks in advance for your help.