I got an email about deactivation.I tried to stop it.I tried contacting you.I posted to this thread for help:https://community.atlassian.com/forums/Trello-questions/Account-deactivated/qaq-p/2977016?utm_campaign=mentions_replyCan you please restore my pages and Confluence account?ThanksChris
Hello @Chris Loh
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Let us first go over some of the reasons your posts may not have received the attention you hoped for.
1. Your posts are about Confluence, but you posted them in the Trello Questions forum. You would be more likely to get a response to a Confluence issue if you post the question in the Confluence Questions forum. I'm going to move this current post there when I finish with my reply.
2. Regarding the other post that you mentioned you updated - it is also a Trello post, not a Confluence post. It is also almost a year old. Adding to an old post is contradictory to the Community Guidelines. I see that somebody else advised you to start your own post, which is how this current post came to exist.
Now, to address your issue.
Be advised that this is a user community, where predominantly we are Atlassian product users ourselves trying to help other users solve problems. We don't actually have access to do anything about your subscription. Occasionally Atlassian team members respond to posts. Those folks have the "Atlassian Team Member" lozenge next to their names.
If you want to try to work directly with Atlassian to find out if your subscription and data can be restored, complete and submit the form on the Billing, Licensing, Pricing support page here:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
You can also check if you are able to reactivate the subscription your self. Refer to the information in this document:
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/reactivate-a-subscription/
Good luck!
No one here can restore accounts — only Atlassian Support can do that. If the site admin doesn’t reactivate you, you’ll need to open a support ticket and reference the deactivation email so they can review and recover your account if possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.