I tried to add a person to our trello board but it keeps saying contact the board admin. I am the board admin.
Hi @Jason Fogarty ,Welcome to the community!
Could you please share the name of the board you’re referring to? Once I have that information, I’ll be able to look into it and advise you further.
Thank you!
Good morning. The name of our board is The Crusaders. Were in an NPower program and we use this keep track of our progress.
Hi @Jason Fogarty
Thank you for your patience. I took at a look at the logs for that board and it looks like there was a user added on 1/26/26. Were you able to make progress on this request? If you're still not able to add the user, let me know and I'll take another look.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.