Good morning.
I just opened my app and had to login. Upon doing so, I noticed all of my information/boards were deleted.
How can I recover this information?
thank you.
Regards,
Helyne
Hi
What you're describing makes it seem like the user you logged in with isn't the same. Are you sure it's the same user?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEY5dkFd3sM
Regards
Hi, Welcome to the community!
I’ve taken a look at your account and it appears that there is just one board associated with it. Please double-check if you might be logged in with a different account. If you’ve used another email address to access Trello in the past, make sure you’re logged in with the correct one.
If possible, please share the board link so I can check further details for you. You might be able to find the link in your email notifications.Thank you !
Hi good morning @Sakshi Verma , yes I do see that now but I had multiple saved with important information.
I’ve always used:
trello.com/helynesworkspace
thank you for your assistance so far.
Hi @Vronik, thank you for your response. yes, I only have one email address tied to boards. I also thought about this and used another frequently used email address to confirm.
Hi @Sakshi Verma by chance do you have any updates on this matter to share with me??
Thank you
Hi @Helyne ,
Thank you for sharing the workspace information. I checked it, and I see just one board under this workspace. Are you able to see that same board on your end?
There are three lists on the board. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you see? That way, I can better assist you and help resolve any discrepancies. 😊Thank you !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.