When using the table excerpt function in Confluence to pull together different tables, I do not find the option how to name the table headline and adjust the coloring. How can I do that?
Hi @Meret ,
Thank you for submitting this question. I'm part of the Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence app, which this macro belongs to.
Both cases can be covered with our Table Transformer macro. Here's a page from our documentation showing how to change the background color.
For the other case, we would need some additional information to get a better understanding of that. Therefore, I would encourage you to submit a ticket to our support team, so they can provide a customized solution.
Best wishes,Anna
Hi @Meret
This would be a question to raise at Stiltsoft, the vendor of the a the macro table excerpt is delivered by in Confluence.
Hi @Stiltsoft support could you help out here?
Hi Anna, many thanks for the link - I was able to solve it! Thanks a lot! Much appreciated
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.