Anyone knows how we can use the Log's referral number for troubleshooting?Can't find any writeup on that. Thanks in advance.
We had some technical problems during your last operation.We deeply apologize for that
Log's referral number: 3823437c-a9bd-4d63-b00a-052614bff636If you need further assistance, please:Expand the section "Technical details" belowCopy the content from itSend it with the log's referral number (above) to your JIRA Administrator with this contact form
Log's referral number: 3823437c-a9bd-4d63-b00a-052614bff636
If you need further assistance, please:
Yes, as it says, send it to the support team. The number itself doesn't mean very much, it's the actual log that matters.
Thanks Nic
I was hoping to know how to trace the log from the referral number so that we can self service the troubleshooting when we get error reports.
My guess is that it is a hash based on the timestamp and thread number, but I don't know how to reverse generate the info.
I suspect something similar, it's some form of hash that doesn't tell us much, but enables us to tie it to an error report or section of log.
Has anyone found an answer to this question? I am trying to debug a problem with our local JIRA server but I don't see anything resembling the referral number in our logs.
Thanks,
Phil
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.