Hey there,
so I m currently trying to achieve the following:
Form1 has Field1 (Name), Field2 (JiraIssue), Field3 (SmartField referencing FieldY of Form2).
Form2 has FieldX(Name), FieldY (JiraIssue)
When selecting a value (Jira Issue) for Field3 the Jira Issues of both Forms (Field2 and FieldY) get linked through an IFTTT WebServiceRequest. After that the field resets to make room for more links.
Now in a LiveView (Pointing at Form1) I use the native Jira Macro with a JQL so every connected item to the Jira Issue (Field2) gets displayed.
So far so good.
But now I want to show the FieldX value of Form2 as well, next to the "Jira Macro".
So in the end I would like it to look like that:
I kinda need to make the tableview show the entries where the Jira issue (FieldY) is connected (to Field2) and thereby shown in the Jira Macro.
Anyone has a take on how to solve that?
Greetz, Max
