Hello,
I've having an issue with my Confluence trial. In order for us to purchase this,m I need to set up a POC, however, they do not like to type in the port. I set up a reverse proxy, however, it prevents editing.
server.xml file
<Server port="8000" shutdown="SHUTDOWN" debug="0">
<Service name="Tomcat-Standalone">
<!-- <Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443"
maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10"
enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"/> -->
<Connector port="8090"
maxThreads="48"
minSpareThreads="10"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
useBodyEncodingForURI="UTF-8"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="10"
disableUploadTimeout="true"
proxyName="confluence-01.domain.com"
proxyPort="443"
secure="true"
scheme="https"/>
<Engine name="Standalone" defaultHost="localhost" debug="1">
<Host name="confluence-01.domain.com" debug="0" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="false" startStopThreads="4">
<Context path="" docBase="../confluence" debug="0" reloadable="false">
<!-- Logger is deprecated in Tomcat 5.5. Logging configuration for Confluence is specified in confluence/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.properties -->
<Manager pathname="" />
<Valve className="org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve" threshold="60" />
</Context>
</Host>
</Engine>
<!--
To run Confluence via HTTPS:
* Uncomment the Connector below
* Execute:
%JAVA_HOME%\bin\keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA (Windows)
$JAVA_HOME/bin/keytool -genkey -alias tomcat -keyalg RSA (Unix)
with a password value of "changeit" for both the certificate and the keystore itself.
* Restart and visit https://localhost:8443/
For more info, see https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Running+Confluence+Over+SSL+or+HTTPS
-->
<!--
<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocols="TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1,TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2" SSLEnabled="true"
URIEncoding="UTF-8" keystorePass="<MY_CERTIFICATE_PASSWORD>"/>
-->
</Service>
</Server>
Apache file
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName confluence-01.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
# ProxyPass / http://confluence-01.domain.com:8090/
# ProxyPassReverse / http://confluence-01.domain.com:8090/
SSLEngine On
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/cert.pem
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/private/key.key
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/synchrony
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://confluence-01.domain.com:8090/$1 [P]
<Location />
Require all granted
</Location>
ProxyPass /synchrony http://confluence-01.domain.com:8091/synchrony
<Location /synchrony>
Require all granted
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* ws://confluence-01.domain.com:8091%{REQUEST_URI} [P]
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName confluence-01.domain.com
Redirect Permanent / https://confluence-01.domain.com/
Redirect Permanent /synchrony https://confluence-01.domain.com/synchrony
</VirtualHost>
Any idea what's going on? I receive this error when trying to edit a page.
confluence-err.PNG
When I turned off collaborative editing, I had other issues take place, like not being able to see any page templates or when trying to use macros like display child page, it was throw errors.