Having an issue when sharing a ticket from Zendesk to JIRA. The sharing part works just fine, but it seems to always default to a project instead of the project I select from the dropdown.
Say I have 4 JIRA projects:
- Project 1
- Project 2
- Project 3
- Project 4
They all have mapping schemes setup, so that they appear in the Zendesk JIRA Sharing dropdown box. Well it seems that even if i select Project 4 as my choice, I am always getting my new JIRA ticket entered under Project 1. I believe it has something to do with the setting in JIRA on the Connections section under Zendesk Ticket Sharing Agreements. It is here on this screen that you have to pick a project, issue type, and Default Reporter, and what it looks like is happening is whatever project I select there (you can only choose a single project), is the default project when creating new JIRA tickets via Zendesk Share Ticket method.
How can I create a Zendesk Shared JIRA ticket that corresponds to the dropdown selection rather than always a "default" JIRA project?
Thanks,
Tim