I have done the user and group management. When I configure the workflow, the transition conditions don't work. Anyone can execute trasitions.
Hi Candy,
Incase you added these conditions to your active Workflow, JIRA first of all creates a draft of your active workflow and you need to publish the workflow after editing to ensure that the changes you made are saved.
To add a condition to a transition (for example: user is in group, or user is in project role):
If you have already taken these steps, and you can see the added condition displayed under the specified transition page, then ensure you remember to publish the draft. You can always find the "Publish Draft" button from the Edit view of an unpublished workflow.
What condition have you tried?
Which is the condition that is having this issue, Candy?
I have resolved the problem.Thank you all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.