Hello,
I am trying to login to my account using my email but I am not receiving the code to login or the recovery link when I request it
Thank you
Kind regards,
Robert
Hello @Robert Georges
Have you contacted Atlassian's support?
Hello @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
I have tried contacting Atlassians support but I keep getting redirected to the community page. can you please let me know how I can contact Atlassians support directly? Thank you for your help
Hi @Robert Georges
If you are on a free plan, then all you got is the community. However fear not, cause I've asked for help and an Atlassian Support Engineer will review the post and respond on this thread within 2 business days.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Thanks, really appreciate your help and support
Hi @Blair at Atlassian Any update on helping me access my account? Thank you
We created a ticket on your behalf and will continue working on this with you in the ticket. You should get an email with a link to the ticket in your r***s@p***l.com inbox.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.