Hey all - wanted to share that I've published my next set of study sessions for the Confluence Essentials (ACA-920) certification!
This certification focuses on the skills everyone needs to use Confluence successfully. This includes things like how access works, creating content and managing things.
This will be spread over 5 sessions (links to each one below) and cover EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the exam. That said, even if you don't want to take the exam you'll still learn a lot of great stuff!
The sessions are based on the exam outline and Atlassian Learning's materials, but we'll also get hands on and likely dig into random side-quests as we explore Confluence!
It will also be recorded and made available after the session, so if you miss it (or want to come back later) you can. They're also interactive - I expect you will bring questions and ideas for us all to share and help you answer!
I'm also working on some study materials like quizzes and the like...
Hope to see you there!
Sessions (All @ 6:30 AM PST)
Brilliant initiative. I've circulated in my communities.
This is exciting! Marked it on my calendar!
Glad y'all think so and look forward to seeing you there!
Thank you for initiating this!
Hey @Rob Hean I see there are two sessions you are hosting on March 6th, the ACA-920 session and the Get Started with Jira (free public class). Are they really at the same time or is one of them going to have a different time slot?
heya Mark - working on adjusting the dates! so far we're on for the 6th
HI @Rob Hean Thank you for being a Community Champion! Will any of these sessions be recorded and made available? Thank you!
Heya @Tracy Carlson - yes, all sessions are available here
This is fantastic! Thank you, Rob!
Hi Rob, I am looking forward to complete Confluence Essentials (ACA-920) exam. Are this sessions still available somewhere I can go through?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.