Trello is free for single users how do I get it, Trello is trying to charge me $60?
Hi @Charles Hesse
If you ask "how to get back" and you see $60 payment (which is annual cost for 1 user on standard).. I guess you probably started a Standard trial and now wondering what would happen when it ends or want to simply go back to Free.. Correct?
If so then there are two options I guess..
If you don’t enter payment info:Nothing changes, you simply lose access to the Standard features and Trello automatically reverts your workspace to the Free plan. No charge is made.
If you entered payment info and didn’t cancel:Trello will automatically start billing your account $5 per user per month (or ~$60 per year if you chose yearly billing).
So check on which plan are you and simply wait or cancel as in below documentationhttps://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/change-or-cancel-your-trello-plan/Please let me know if that helps.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.