How do we get rid of the recording bar when we're recording?
Hey @Suz Chadwick !
There is a setting within the Loom App, under the Enhance tab, that lets you determine if the recording controls are visible.
The options are
I prefer "Hide only in final video" as it lets me pause or stop the recording easily. However, you can choose what works best for you!
Hope this helps,
Robert
Hi Robert, thanks for that - I can't see enhance on my desktop when I go to settings. Can I access it from desktop?
@Suz Chadwick I am on a Mac, and I am able to get to these settings by
If you're on windows, the process should be similar. I am uncertain if you can make these changes using the Chrome extension.
All good thanks! I was using the chrome extension not the app. So I've downloaded that and can see the settings bar now. Thanks, really appreciate your help. Suz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.