I forgot my password to my second account. Using the Send Recovery Link button does not send an email to my email address, and it's not in my spam folder either. How else can I recover this account and/or change the password?
Hi @Tricia Jacobson - I took a look at your account and it looks like you've been able to log in recently. If you still need help logging into Trello, definitely let me know and we'll open a ticket on your behalf!
Hi Blair,
The issue is that we can't log in from another pc using username dougcaldwell2 or the email caldwelldrywall@yahoo.com. We can access this account from the phone, but not the pc without the password. So yes, we still need help, please.
Hey @Tricia Jacobson, thank you for letting me know! I opened a ticket on your behalf, TRELLO-223803. You should get an email notification with a link to access the ticket. We'll continue working on this with you in the ticket. Many thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.