Hi Community and Forge app builders,
In the last two years I am involved extensively with my Smart Consulting team into building Forge based apps, and the requirements we are getting from clients are usually related to incorporating some AI dimension into our apps.
I would really like to hear from others in this area, how you are incorporating AI models into your Forge apps, considering with the size and other limitations.
Best regards,
Nikola Vojtek
Smart Consulting Agency
Hi @Nikola Vojtek ,
We have couple of our Apps using LLM features, but that uses external OpenAI / Anthropic APIs using Forge Remote archiecture. I think going forward Forge Containers might help you embed AI models and also the native support for Forge LLMs which is in EAP..
Do you have any working version of small language models which you are able to accomodate in Forge relsolvers ? I think its highly unlikely
Cheers
Ajay
Hi @Ajay _view26_ , that was our direction of research as well. The straightforward option is to integrate LLM and jira app externally with openai and etc. The other option is to try to build and pack a small native LLM for Forge. We are in the process of doing something similar currently, but still I am not sure if we will manage to achieve that size limit. Accommodating the model in Forge resolver is also a challenging task, but we will see at the end.
I am also interested to hear from others as well, who is doing what in this direction?
Cheers,
Nikola
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.