Hi,
I wanted to try "Email Helpdesk" and struggle over one small Issue. Is it possible to add projects without an assignee to a service? We have several agents handling the issue and therefore not want to assign it by default.
Hi Alex,
I hope I have understood this correctly, you could circumvent the one person default Assignee issue by creating a group email that encapsulates all of the agents' email addresses, which is used as the default Assignee for all Email Helpdesk projects.
Hi Alex D,
Currently we don't allow to add projects without assignee to a service. This is a feature that we plan to add in the future.
The feature you requested has been implemented in the latest version of helpdesk for JIRA.
You can download version 1.7.1 (JIRA 7+) or 1.1.1 (JIRA 6.1-6.4), on the release notes you can find the feature described:
Allow "Unassigned" as default assignee if JIRA's configuration allows it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.