Anyone having issues with video playback rolling over 90* when expanded? I have been having this issues for months. Please help.
https://youtu.be/Sg4_EpQZdEw
Hi there,
I was trying to reproduce your problem, but I didn't have the same problem.
I wonder if the issue is related to your browser or if it only occurs with a specific file or size.
Could you try adding a landscape video and testing it? Also, test this video in a different browser.
Let me know the results and we'll move from there.
Hola. Using chrome - original is landscape. Tried in portrait, same issue. Swapped to Edge and same problem. I reported this a couple of months ago, a week later worked fine for a bit. But now doing it again...
Only happens when the video is blown up for viewing. Playback or not playing, does it every time.
I tested expanding the video for better viewing and was unable to reproduce the issue on my end. I tried this with two different files, a MOV like yours and an MP4, and both worked as expected.
Could you please let me know if the issue occurs with other video files or on other boards, or is it specific to this one board and video? Additionally, are there other users invited to the board, and if so, do they experience the same problem?
Thank you for your help in narrowing this down.
Other users and same issue when used on same PC. Other cards in same board respond the same. I will attempt on a different PC and report back.
Just tried from a windows based tablet at the shop, same problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.