I'm interesting in showing a tag cloud that shows all the labels from all the blogposts in my Confluence installation. I've tried the existing macros, but can't seem to get what i need.
Thanks for your help!
Not aware of a excisting macro that can do this.
I've made a pseudo code snippet you can use in a macro or API that fetches all labels of all blogposts across your instance
There should be doublicates so you can count those to get the "weight" of the labels, you will have to write the vm file and styling.
// will contain all our blog labels (there might be dublicates List<Label> allLabels = new ArrayList(); // get all the spaces List<Space> allSpaces = this.spaceManager.getAllSpaces(); for (Space space : allSpaces) { // get all the blog posts of a space List<BlogPost> blogPosts = this.pm.getBlogPosts(space, true); for (BlogPost blogPost : posts) { // fetch the labels of a blogpost and add them to our stack. List<Label> labels = blogPost.getLabels(); allLabels.addAll(labels); } }
I guess i didn't know what to expect for an answer, but this will be hard for me since I don't even know what a vm file is
Thanks for your answer anyway.
Hey Jorge, duty calls. i'll whip up a macro that does this for you when i get a few open moments. Hopefully somebody will find an already exisiting macro for you in the mean time.
Try this plugin.
The only problem will be, that there will be duplicates, but nothing you can't handle with some javascript
Thats a link to Web Resources :P
changed the link
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.