Hi, I get an error that my account was deactivated after I reset my password and the email they say will come with instructions on the next step does not go through. Can someone please assist?
Thank you,
Hi @Nechama Haft
Is this your personal account or managed by your organization? I in general assume you have a problem only with Trello, correct? If so would you be so kind to clarify on which step are you stuck and what error you exactly see? Thank you!
The issue I'm having is in Trello. The error I get after resetting the password is exactly this: you don't have permission to access this content. It looks like your account has been deactivated. We've sent you an email with details of who to contact to get more information about this.
However, I never get the email of who to contact.
OK, clear. Did you check Spam folder for this email? And if you can say if you are using your personal or company managed account (managed centrally by someone else or organization) would be a good information to troubleshoot.
It's unfortunately not in spam either. I'm using an account paid by the company, but they don't manage it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.