Hi everyone,
I’m currently locked out of my Trello account and I’m not sure which email address I used when I created it. I only remember my Trello username.
Here is my situation:
I can’t log in because I don’t know the correct email address anymore.
I already tried the “Forgot password” option with all email addresses I currently use, but none of them seem to be linked to the account.
The address I most likely used is my old work email. Our company has since changed email domains, so my address is different now. However, emails sent to my old work address are still being forwarded to my new one, and I checked there as well, but I never received a reset email.
Is there any way for Trello/Atlassian support to look up my account using only my username and maybe show a partially masked email address so I can recognize which one it is?
If not, is there anything else I can do to regain access to my account?
Thank you for any help or ideas!