Hi,
I had a personal Trello board that was very important to me and was mostly worked on during 2021 and 2022, possibly a bit in 2023. Since then, I put that project on hold and so did not visit the board.
Now, I wanted to continue the project, but when logging in Trello with my email, I was prompted to create a new account. I did, but the account appears empty, and there are no Trello boards open, not even anything under the inactive/deleted boards section.
Only then I found that I had emails from Trello in 2025, none of which made it through my email filter. The last one from Nov 24 says that I need to login otherwise my data will be deleted on Nov 25 (so one day notice), due to being inactive for 2 years.
Please, is there any way Trello would still be able to recover the board or at least its data, in whichever format?
I understand that it was my mistake to assume the board wouldn't get deleted due to inactivity. But any help would me much, much appreciated.
Happy to provide my email and other details to a respective Trello support agent.
Thank you.