Hi everyone,
I’m currently working on a Jira project that tracks financial approvals, and we’re trying to automate updates based on FAB Bank balance checks. The idea is that when a client’s FAB Bank balance reaches a certain threshold, Jira should automatically trigger a task or notification.
The problem I’m facing is that the API connection to FAB Bank seems unstable. Sometimes requests succeed, but other times Jira returns errors or times out. I’ve double-checked authentication and API keys, and everything seems correct on the bank’s end.
I’m wondering if anyone has experience with:
- Integrating banking APIs (especially UAE-based banks like FAB) with Jira automation.
- Handling intermittent connectivity issues between Jira and external financial APIs.
- Best practices for securely storing and using banking credentials in Jira automation.
Any advice, workarounds, or examples would be really helpful. I want to ensure our Jira automation is reliable and doesn’t miss important balance updates.