I have an active Trello line that is being charged to my account every month, so I am certain the service is still active. However, I am completely unable to access the account.
I have my mobile number, but when I attempt to log in using all of my email addresses, none of them work. The account recovery process claims that recovery messages are being sent, but I never receive anything. I have been trying to resolve this for several days without success.
This is especially problematic because I am traveling to the United States next Monday and need to use the line that I have been paying for for months.
Overall, this has been a very poor user experience. Accessing a paid service should not be this difficult. A simple and reliable authentication method—such as login via mobile number and SMS—would prevent situations like this entirely.
I need a clear and prompt resolution. If I continue to be charged for a service that I cannot access due to failures in the login and recovery process, I will have no choice but to escalate this matter formally.
I expect an answer and a solution as soon as possible.