Hello,
I am both a graduate student (pursuing doctoral work at a seminary) and an adjunct instructor at two Christian universities where I teach history and theology. I use Trello for all my roles, but I signed up with my personal email, not my school email address. I am still on the trial version and would like to purchase Trello, but I have a few questions before I apply for the education discount:
- Should I apply as a student, a teacher, or both?
- Will my application be accepted if my Trello account uses a personal email instead of my school email? Or do I have to set up a whole new account?
- Are religious seminaries and Christian universities eligible for the education discount?
- What documentation is required for institutions with a religious affiliation?
- Does the entire university have to qualify for Trello? Otherwise, what qualifies someone to be an "admin?" If I want to set up options for students, does that make me an admin?
The application form I encountered left me with all these questions unanswered. So, I wasn't sure how to proceed. I want to make sure I fill out the application correctly and qualify before submitting. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.
---
You can post this question directly in the Atlassian Community, which is monitored by staff and experienced users:
[Atlassian Community](http://community.atlassian.com/) [^01^]
Would you like any changes to this draft before you post it?