Hi all,
Starting a quick discussion on Atlassian AI and Rovo.How are you using it today, or how do you plan to use it?
Feel free to share use cases, feedback, or questions.
Hello
I work at a Japanese system integrator and am using Jira Service Management and Confluence for internal business improvement.With that premise, I'll describe the following:
[Atlassian AI]Initially, I thought it would be good to configure a system where a virtual service agent could answer user questions from the knowledge base linked to Jira Service Management.However, when I tried it, there were issues with the reranking process,and I couldn't achieve accuracy that could withstand practical use.Therefore, I gave up on using it.
[Rovo]Since the chat and search functions consume credits heavily,I mainly use agents.Examples of agent use cases include:・Automatically generating FAQ proposals from Jira Service Management ticket history・Automatically generating knowledge articles from Jira Service Management alert contentI haven't been able to use CSM yet,so use cases may expand once I start using it.
Thanks for starting this discussion, @Roshan kumar ! In Confluence, we’re exploring Atlassian AI and Rovo for summarizing long pages, generating draft content for documentation, and suggesting relevant links or templates to improve knowledge sharing. Excited to see how others are using it!
Here are some use cases that we can use Rovo for:
1. Custom agent to create KB articles from a JSM ticket2. Help Center can be powered by Atlassian Virtual Service Agent (VSA) linked to KB space or Rovo that is more like a chat tool within the Help Center. 3. Summarize long running issues with action items within a JSM ticket4. Any custom redundant tasks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.