I have a board where I am not an admin, just a member.
I am the last remaining person in there.
I am not a member of the workspace, so I am in the board as a guest.
I cannot leave or close the board.
Hi @DreamPhreak ,
Could you please try to close the board now?
Good day, Welcome to Atlassian community.
As you are the last member of the board, you can leave it, and as you are the guest, you are not able to close it as well.
Not sure, how much I can help,I have requested for Atlassian Support and they will reach out in this same thread in next 2 business days.
Best Regards,
Akhand
Yes, it worked. Thank you very much!
Thank you for escalating my issue to Atlassian support, they helped me and the issue is now resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.