Hello Trello team,
I would like to express my dissatisfaction with the changes implemented in the new version of the platform. Since the update, I have been facing significant difficulties in my workflow.
Removal of the left sidebar menu: The absence of the left sidebar menu has made navigation difficult, making the use of the platform much less efficient. I was used to quickly accessing various functionalities and boards, and now this access has become much slower.
Disappearance of the "Beta" button: Another critical point is the disappearance of the beta button. It was fundamental for quickly reverting to the previous version within projects, and now I can no longer easily access it, making communication with my team difficult.
The most frustrating thing is that, after the changes, I haven't found an option to revert to the previous version. This is negatively impacting my productivity and that of my team.
I would like to request a solution to these problems or, at least, the possibility of returning to the previous version, which was much more functional for my work.