Hi All
I have a problem with Chrome brouser while accessing Jira with the following configuration:
- Jira is configured with external LDAP for users authentication and the directory is set to the main in Jira.
- Jira is configured to use the AJP instead of HTTP so it can work behind the Apache proxy using the Atlassian documentation - https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Apache+Reverse+Proxy+Using+the+AJP+Protocol
- Apache is configured with the virtual host with the LDAP authentication using the same LDAP servers as Jira
All these configurations was working with the Jira 4.4 and all the browsers and after Jira upgrade to the version 5.2.11 Chrome browser started to reask for the password while rolling the mouse curson over the username in the issue.
I checked all the configuration in Jira and Apache but could not reproduce the same in IE or Firefox.
Jira configuration in "server.xml"
<Service name="Catalina">
<Connector port="9191"
maxThreads="150"
minSpareThreads="25"
connectionTimeout="20000"
enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
protocol="AJP/1.3"
useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100"
disableUploadTimeout="true"/>
<!--
Apache Virtual Host configuration
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira
<Location />
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Jira Server(Apache)"
Include ldapauth.conf
Require ldap-attribute objectclass=person
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
Satisfy all
</Location>
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
Satisfy all
</Proxy>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:9191/ timeout=1800
ProxyPassReverse / ajp://localhost:9191/ timeout=1800
</VirtualHost>
Apache LDAP configuration
AuthBasicProvider ldap
AuthLdapUrl "ldap://server/ou=People,dc=company,dc=com?uid,mail,gecos,uidnumber"
AuthLdapGroupAttribute memberuid
AuthLdapGroupAttributeIsDN off
AuthzLdapAuthoritative on
I will appreciate any suggestions as I already opened the Support Ticket with Atlassian and they replied that this is the out of the support scope and I should ask question here.
Regards,
Areg