I am having trouble connecting to any database using pocketquery. On my sandbox site for confluence, I am able to connect with no problem. Version 2.0.4. On the same version on the regular confluence, I am getting the following error. "IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection"
pocketqueryerror.PNG
Hi Phillip! First of all, thank you for your interest in PocketQuery! Could you please click on the "Stack Trace" link and post the content of the dialog that will appear?
It is a very long dialog, I am going to attach it. Let me know if you need it posted in the actual comment though.
Hi Phillip, the root cause of your exception is actually this:
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: VMDEVDB01.PowerPlan.ppc.com
It seems your Confluence cannot connect to that host, but it wants to when it establishes the DB connection.
It turns out that our production instance of Confluence is hosted by another company offsite, and that is why we could not reach my databases from there. Have you ever run into this situation? I am not sure that I will be able to easily ping outside of their domain.
Hi Phillip! If your database server is not pingable from your Confluence server, PocketQuery won't be able to connect to the database either. You'll definitely make sure a connection between Confluence and the DB server is possible...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.