Hi,
I cannot get the new Mention feature dropdown of users to work on Chrome (17.0.963.79), Safari (5.1.2) or Internet Explorer 9. I can only get this feature to work in Firefox.
Anybody else have this issuse ?
donnib
I suspect they have tested it on some of those browsers, so would guess it's some interaction with javascript from another plugin. Have you looked in the console for JS errors? Maybe try on a jira install with no plugins.
@Jamie when you say other plugins what do you mean ? Is it JIRA plugins or browser plugins ?
Which console for JavaScript errors are we talking about ?
F12 console. Jira plugins I was thinking of.
I tried to look at this and i cannot see any errors in the F12 console neither can i find any plugins which should create this issue, actually we don't use any plugins beside Greenhopper.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.