Since past weekend our team is no longer able to log in into our Opsgenie subscription.
Probably a payment issue for the old opsgenie account - that have have tried to migrate to new license with JSM premium. Now as the old subscription have been deleted/blocked , ' I'm unable to re-open an opsgenie account with my mail-address.
I have spent several day searching how to contact Atlassian about this, without any luck (as Opsgenie is an product on it's way out). I have been connected with a migration/sales last Friday , but without any more luck than giving me access to a new trial subscriptions to do online payment.
We have 1 y licenses for opsgenie with JSM Premium licenses since June -25 and now we have to establish a new opsgenie account
We have contractual obligations towards our clients who should be able to contact us through Opsgenie for support, so this is quite urgent and problematic.