When I try to apply for the Community license the system asks me for URL/SEN/EN/invoice but I don't have any of these nowhere! But if I go directly to upgrade the Workspace it gives me the normal cost without the possibility to apply for non-profit organizations (of course). How do I create a SEN/EN or get an invoice? Do I need to first get the "normal" Standard version and then switch to the non-profit option?
Hi @Legambiente Vicenza
Have you been to this page?https://www.atlassian.com/software/views/community-license-request#/
Kind Regards,
Mike
Yes, that's where they ask for the SEN/EN/invoice, but I don't have any of those anywhere and I don't know how to get either of them to complete the license request
You can quickly confirm your available funds before making any payment like selecting thai online keyboard by doing . This ensures your account has enough balance for the transfer and helps avoid delays while your account issues are being resolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.