I'm unsure on what needs to be done for step 7. I created a new key, and selected copy after that step but is there another step in between 6 and 7 below? DO I need to past the copied key anywhere, or delete the old API key that will be expiring? Is it okay to delete the old key before it expires?
How do you replace your current API key?
- Select your avatar from the top right of the management screen.
- Select API info from the menu that appears.
- Select Create key.
- Enter a key name.
- This name appears in the activity log and some integration messages, so it's helpful to give the key a descriptive name to identify which application is using it.
- Select the Copy icon to copy the API key to be used.
- Select Confirm.
- Replace your old key with this new key.