Hello Trello Support Team,
We are experiencing a critical administrative issue that prevents us from purchasing a Premium subscription for our Workspace.
1. The Problem
The person who initially created and managed our Workspace and its boards (the original Workspace Administrator) has been removed from the Workspace members list.
Currently, all remaining users on the critical board are Board Guests only (some are Board Admins, but not Workspace Admins). Because of this:
2. Required Action
We urgently need assistance to restore administrative control over the Workspace so we can purchase the necessary subscription.
I kindly request that you perform a Workspace Administrator Transfer and assign the Administrator role to my account.
3. Workspace Details
Please find the details of the affected Workspace below:
I am ready to provide any necessary verification (e.g., historical payment information, confirmation from other board members, or details about the removed admin) to prove that I am authorized to receive these permissions.