Anyone facing issues with rovo-dev today? Our team is not able to login to rovodev for 3 hrs for now.
me too.
The following error message is displayed
To use Rovo Dev CLI, your organization administrator needs to add you to the rovo-dev-agents-users permission group.Request access from your organization administrator.
To use Rovo Dev CLI, your organization administrator needs to add you to the rovo-dev-agents-users permission group.
Request access from your organization administrator.
or
To use Rovo Dev CLI, enable it in Rovo Dev Agents settings.Visit: https://my-site.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli
To use Rovo Dev CLI, enable it in Rovo Dev Agents settings.
Visit: https://my-site.atlassian.net/dev-agents/rovo-dev-cli
I have Rovo Dev enabled on my site and I'm in the appropriate user groups, but I'm still getting this error.
I think there's something wrong.
Same here, first I could not log in. Now I can start but no prompts are accepted.
yesterday it was buggy, today nothing works anymore.
I have raised a ticket with Atlassian Support.
I have raised a support ticket now.
Thank you.
Hi everyone, we just resolved a temporary outage that was likely causing what you were experiencing. The service should be back to normal now - please let us know if you continue to run into any problems!
I appreciate your quick resolution. Thank you.
@Kun Chen would have been great to see the status update about the outage here: https://rovodev.status.atlassian.com
Agreed! We’ll improve our incident response processes here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.