Hello,
I would like to know the end date of license support for marketplace plugins for jira Data center. We are using jira server instance and using free trail DC licenses every month for jira server plugins from marketplace.
Hi @Santhosh Gosula
I think this depends on the what app you are using and it will differ from supplier to supplier. I would recommend you to contact the app developer directly to get the most relevant answer.
Best regards,/Staffan
March 28, 2029 is the End of Life (EOL) date for Atlassian Data Center products as well as associated third-party Marketplace app licenses.
However, individual third-party vendors may choose to end support for their DC apps earlier, and they are only required to provide a 90-day notice if they retire an app.
So yes, as @Staffan Redelius mentioned, it's best to get in touch with the app vendors to get confirmation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.