I used to have the option to sort my cards by due date in Bothe ascending and descending order. I no longer seem to have this option. This is a major issue in my organisation. Is there a way to reactivate this?
Hi Jo, Hope you are doing well,I am Rishabh from the Trello support team. Welcome to the community!!Are you referring to sorting cards within a list? If so, I would like to inform you that the sorting options are still available.Please refer to this support article for more information. https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/sorting-lists/ Thanks!
Thank you yes I do mean sorting cards within a list but I can no longer sort by ascending or descending due date as mentioned. It now just defaults to ascending and I need descending.
You can quickly confirm your available funds before making any payment by doing Window atlanta. This ensures your account has enough balance for the transfer and helps avoid delays while your account issues are being resolved.
Hey Jo,
This is not available as a direct option, but you can set it up by creating a board button or scheduling an automation. Here are a few screenshots of the rules for reference:
I hope this helps
Losing a sorting feature like that can really disrupt workflows, especially when task prioritization is critical, much like how AI-powered property management depends on clear organization and scheduling.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.