Hello,
My board has been closed and the admin is not around to reopen it. Can it please be reopened as we are still actively using it?
https://trello.com/b/DxWwPlPM/tavistock-print-job
Hi @Sarah Cairns ,Welcome to community !I am raising the ticket further and will promote you to board admin.
I understand that you’d like to reopen a closed board. The previous board admin’s account was deleted due to inactivity over the past two years, in line with our Dormant Trello account policy | Trello | Atlassian Support.Since the admin account was deleted that resulted in the closure of the board.Thank you !
Hi @Sarah Cairns ,I have promoted your account to admin ,please check and try to reopen the board now.Thank you !
Thank you so much for opening it! As a team we really appreciate how quickly it was reopened!
Thank you! I’m glad Sarah’s issue has been resolved. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead!
Hello!
I have the same exact problem with my board https://trello.com/b/sMnACggz/swingapp. The admin account was deleted because of inactivity, so now I am not able to see the board anymore. I was actively using the board before this. Please help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.