Hi @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ , I was trying to use the copy option to reuse some records in my form. There is an attachment type field in the record and I would like to make it empty when copying. I tried reset value and set value (Attachment=[empty] in confiforms field definition rules for the Attachment field, neither worked. And I was also not able to remove the attachment on the copy dialog. Could you please help look into this? I just want the Attachment field to be empty on the copy dialog screen.
Hi @Yiting
Try using the "Reset value" rule instead
Alex
Hi Alex, I tried Reset value also, but it didn’t work on my side.
Sorry, un update - you cannot remove the file when you initiate a copy action
(this is not even possible to remove with the button as on your UI (X) - seems that you are a bit behind with ConfiForms versions, as there is no "button" anymore to do that)
@Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ ,Hi Alex, do you mean the latest version can enable delete of the attachment? We are in version 3.19.0 currently
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.