Hello Admins, I lost access to the board "perso" formerly accessible at this address : https://trello.com/b/DihJRYof/perso
Can you help me get back access to it?
Thank you for your help
Vincent
You can re-open that closed board yourself (or ask the owner to re-open it for you) https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
Hello, I cannot find it in closed boards, and if I follow the link I sent it says that I need to contact the admin, whom I should be. Looking at other's posts, It looks like a general problem on Atlassian side. Can you confirm ?
Thanks Gaurav
Hey @Gillou! We've made a few adjustments, could you check one more time? You should now have the ability to reopen that board using the instructions in that article, but if not, please let us know and we'll be glad to investigate further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.