My https://NAMEHERE.app.opsgenie.com/ url works fine. It doesn't validate in the support request form, however, so I'm unable to open requests. We are only sporadically receiving our phone alerts, and the email alerts are triggering repeatedly, every 15 minutes, not in line with our set alerts.
@Matthew Born You will want to use the Atlassian cloud site URL the Opsgenie instance is under. This is how it performs the entitlement checks during support issue creation.
- Chris
Thanks for the response, apologies for the delay. Is the URL I use to access my portal and make adjustments not the URL the Opsgenie instance is under? How do I find that?
Hi Matthew!
Generally it would be https://NAMEHERE.atlassian.net
If you're the Site Admin, you could be able to find this for sure by going to https://admin.atlassian.com
Kind regards,Talar
Hey Talar, the admin url admin.atlassian.com directs me to create my own organization. The namehere.atlassian.net has been stuck on saying my page is unavailable since last time we spoke.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.