I am using JIRA and logged into the system today only to find 1 of my projects is missing? I cannot find oit at all.
Although it is complete, I have not deleted it or hidden it.
Please can someone helpw ith this?
Thanks
Palka
You don't see it in the administration screen as well? Have you got other administrators too?
What does "missing" mean? Can't follow the links, but the project still shows in the administrative list? Or it's not in administrative list at all? Are you a system admin, or just a Jira admin (could someone have hidden it from all but system admins?)
I want to answerd for this also. 2 projects that I am previously made shows in admin backend but not non-admin backend/frontend.
Hi,
I found a one solution.
I was just removed me on JIRA user group jira-users and some projects was only browosable for that group.
So I added my user also to JIRA user to group jira-users and the projects appeared again.
I hope this helps.
Yes, that's hiding a project by removing your account's "browse" permission from it. That's why Jobin and I are asking abotu admin vs non-admin - if an admin can see it in the admin lists, then the project is fine, it's the permissions that are broken.
That probably means you don't have the "Browse projects" permission for that project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.