For about the past two weeks, my android app hasn't been updating the website. I tried switching between wifi and mobile networks, and also hitting the "sync now" menu item, but everything is still stuck at "0 attempts" for some reason.
Did you try updating the android app to the latest version?
Yup, it is version 2025.24.3.59934 and google play says all apps are up to date.
This is still an issue. I notice I also get "unable to refresh card" when I pull to refresh on a card, as you can see in the top bar I do have mobile data (it's how I'm posting this comment). Internet connection type doesn't seem to matter, it's like the trello app doesn't even see it.
Still broken
Still broken. Is anybody gonna do anything with this or does atlassian just not care about "free users" lol
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.