I have tried to reopen my board - and I am admin - but it still doesn't work. What can I do?
Regards,
Karina
Hi @Karina and welcome!
Does the board contain issues from several spaces? In that case you probably need to have the "Manage sprints" permission in all the involved spaces that are included in the filter.
Best regards,/Staffan
I don't know. You can se the error message here:
Sorry @Karina i din't read the tags to your post and assumed that you were working in Jira. Disregard my last comment.
It doesn't look like an error message, only a question what workspace you want the board to be restored to.
Have you seen the instructions on this page?
Reopen a closed board | Trello | Atlassian Support
Thats okay, And yes, I havde seen the instructions. It doesn't work.
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/reopening-a-closed-board/
Make sure you select an appropriate workspace when reopening the board. If it is a free workspace, you have to make sure that there there are less than 10 boards in that workspace (as there is a 10 board limit on free workspaces)
Look, as I have said and as you can see the screenprint, I'm not allowed to choose any workspace. It only says "No options" when I try to choose workspace.
I only have one board.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.